[sane-devel] inb outb missing on mips

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Sep 13 09:41:26 UTC 2015

Hi Luiz,

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca writes:

> I added some autoconf magic in order to detect missing inb,outb functions.
> It might not be the best solution
> as I'm no autoconf expert but it solves my problems.
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/luizluca/openwrt-packages/e11fbf71f7f437c64d18929e7895dbaafa8c3293/utils/sane-backends/patches/020-inb_outb.patch

I've tried to understand the parport support in sane-backends but gave
up.  You're patch didn't seem to break anything for my builds so I put
up pu/fix-musl-inb-outb-detection-on-mips branch.  This supersedes the
pu/qcam-disable-message-wording-fix I pushed earlier today.

Branch is at

  https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/branches

If any of the devs feels this can go in, please merge.

Hope this helps,
Support Free Software               Support the Free Software Foundation
https://my.fsf.org/donate                        https://my.fsf.org/join