[sane-devel] TMA support in hp3500 backend

Mike Wild mike at mikeanthonywild.com
Sat Dec 24 21:59:09 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I apologise if anything is untoward – I have never joined a development mailing list before.

Really I’m writing (as per the contributing guidelines) to say I intend to add TMA support in the hp3500 for scanning transparencies (negatives and slides). I’ve cloned the sane-backend Git repo, but would appreciate some guidance on how to push my branch to the remote (I assume some credentials are required).

Many thanks and have a lovely Christmas,
Mike