[sane-devel] TMA support in hp3500 backend

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Sun Dec 25 23:24:22 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Mike Wild writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I apologise if anything is untoward – I have never joined a
> development mailing list before.
>
> Really I’m writing (as per the contributing guidelines) to say I
> intend to add TMA support in the hp3500 for scanning transparencies
> (negatives and slides). I’ve cloned the sane-backend Git repo, but
> would appreciate some guidance on how to push my branch to the remote
> (I assume some credentials are required).

Get in touch with Troy Rollo (Cc:d).  He's listed as the author of the
hp3500 backend and has git write access.

If your code is up somewhere already (GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, etc.),
Troy or someone else can have a look and push your changes if they look
okay.  If you plan on making regular contributions to the SANE project,
you can also request to join via

  https://alioth.debian.org/projects/sane/

Hope this helps,