[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Feb 11 10:57:12 UTC 2016

Hi Rajib,

The users knoppix and saned are members of the group scanner.

(1) knoopix: It's you, the logged in user.
(2) saned: It's an optional Sane daemon, which can be used from other
programs, e.g. scanbd (https://sourceforge.net/projects/scanbd/).

To use scanbd your scanner must support push button scan. Please read
your scanner's manual if it does.

Cheers,
Rolf