[sane-devel] I want to test the Sane backend for Canon Pixma MG3670 Multi-functional Scanner-Printer I have

Susmita/Rajib Bandopadhyay bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 03:05:22 UTC 2016

Sir,

For adding or removing lines you need not send me patch files. I will
do them myself.

Such actions will take some of your precious time.

When I request you that I can't execute the advice given then you
could send me the patch.

Actually, I delayed for want of time. I am sorry, I should have
informed you about my position!

I assure you: from the next time this error from my end won't recurr!

Regards.