[sane-devel] Canon Maxifiy MB2000 series

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:59:00 UTC 2016

Hi Rolf,
The scanner reacts on scanimage --source "Automatic Document Feeder" -l 100
-x 10 -y 10 2>
pixma.log > pixma.pnm (wokeup yes, displaying "Progress .. please wait...
")

unfortunately it dont feed the paper into the adf nor try to scan.

I attached pixma.log and output--test.txt (made with scanimage --test)

hope it help.