[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 200, developing

Алексей Тамбовцев alex.tambovtsev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:47:25 UTC 2017

Hi!
I have a scanner HP Scanjet 200 wich is not supported by sane.
I made a file genesys_gl848.c like a genesys_gl847, add id and vendor of
this scanner into genesys.conf. Then i add some changes into genesys_low.c,
genesys.c and genesys_devices.c for gl848 likeness functions for gl847. How
the standart for gl848 i used data for canon lide 200(220) in the genesys
backend files. Then i made a git version of sane-backends with those
changes. After that HP Scanjet 200 is initialized by scanimage -L.

scanimage -T is crashed by:
[genesys_gl848] gl848_slow_back_home: timeout while waiting for scanhead to
go home
[genesys_low] sanei_genesys_asic_init: Error during device I/O
I can paste the whole log into this page if it is necessary (it is big).
Scanner isn't doing anything.
What should i do next?
Thanks