[sane-devel] Testing for Canon PIXMA MG5420

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Apr 26 11:48:22 UTC 2017

Hi James,

I just committed a patch to the git repository.

The new pixma backend version 0.17.36 should fix the high dpi issue and
added button support for your scanner. Please report any further problems.

I'm using scanbd with the attached config files. Your scanner type
(multifunctional device) isn't tested in the pixma.sh shell script yet.
Sorry, I only own a Canoscan device. Please send me your fixed shell script.

Cheers,
Rolf