[sane-devel] pixma developer question

János Gerzson gerzsonj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:55:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have a Canon i-Sensys MF211 machine what is registered in the pixma
backend as probably works, testing, no data, or so. It partly works and it
would be great to make it work properly as we bought it as linux compatible
and no choice to trade it to another with the seller.

I tried to write directly to Wittawat Yamwong who is (was) the package
maintainer, but it seems that the email address given in the package
website is not valid anymore.

If somebody could direct me to the developers I would be very thankful.

Janos Gerzson