[sane-devel] Scanning With Nikon Coolscan LS40 / IVED

Leon Hauck leon at progcpu.net
Sun Jul 30 00:16:26 UTC 2017

Just for further clarification,

I tried downloading the sane backends from debian experimental (1.0.27)
with no luck.

After download and building from the git repository, and setting
SANE_USB_WORKAROUND=0 it works (SANE_USB_WORKAROUND=1 does not work).

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction - I think I'm all set to go now.

-- Leon