[sane-devel] Reflecta RPS 7200

Klaus Kaempf kkaempf at suse.de
Thu Jun 1 06:48:38 UTC 2017

* Julian Hauser <julian at julianhauser.com> [May 31. 2017 16:12]:
> On Wed, 31.05.17 15:23, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
> > You're trying to scan without calibration and the scanner complains with
> > "Calibration disable not granted". Try with "xsane".
>
> Do you mean the calibration the scanner does when I turn it on? I
> (thought I) waited until that was done (I always wait until after the
> calibration noises end). Or is there some calibration that I actively
> need to do?

There's a calibration option with values "default values", "from
internal test", "from preview", and "from options".

This should be set to "from internal test".

I don't have a scanner at hand and xsane refuses to start without a
scanner. So I can't tell you exactly where in xsane this setting is
hidden.

Klaus