[sane-devel] ScanSnap S1100 on Linux Mint

Crusader crusader222 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:41:41 UTC 2017

Thank you for identifying the problem, Allan.  Your finding brings me very
close to resolving the issue.

My distro (Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon 64 bit, Cinnamon Version 2.8.8) does
not have an update to sane-backends version 1.0.27, and as you pointed out,
compiling is complicated (I tried it).  I am open to suggestions.

In the interim, I will take this issue back to the Linux Mint forum and see
if I can get further help there.

Your support is greatly appreciated!