[sane-devel] sane-backends release 1.0.26 schedule

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat May 6 08:55:27 UTC 2017

Hi Olaf,

I tried to build a recent version for zesty some weeks ago with my test
ppa: https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-test/+packages .

I'll try to investigate this issue next week. If you can provide a patch
before, I can merge it into the build system very quickly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf