[sane-devel] canon d570

Steve Marx steve at ezpics.com
Sat Apr 7 06:54:47 BST 2018

Hello,

I have a canon d570 scanner which is not on the list.  It seems to
be working ok with the sane_pixma driver using the same parameters
as canon d530.  System is up-to-date archlinux, using usb interface.

i rebuilt the libsane-pixma.so using the source from a recent
sane-git, and replaced the installed lib/libsane-pixma.so.1.0.27 file in
the currently installed sane (backends) version 1.0.27-1.

not sure how much help i can be, please feel free to contact me via
email.

 steve