[sane-devel] SANE Support for Canon TS9520 printer

Paul Bixel bixelps at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 02:29:30 GMT 2018

I updated via Synaptic to v3.70.3

Now the following error is now reported when I attempt to run scangearmp2

** (scangearmp2:32325): WARNING **: Failed to open file
'/usr/share/scangermp2/scangearmp2.glade': No such file or directory
paul at paul-HP-EliteDesk-800-G2-SFF ~/sane/backends $

Seems there is a typo in the directory name specified for the glade file.

Paul