[sane-devel] Weird behavior in exagear.

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 05:17:41 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for helping me trouble shoot all this.
They supposedly have the source code for the driver so I will see if I
can compile that and see if I can find the issue with it. Although I'm
not so sure how it is suppose to work. It is interesting it gets most
of the image and stops near 90+%