[sane-devel] Help Please with Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED

Bob Louden louden00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:34:01 UTC 2018

Dear mailing list.  Please excuse me if I am not using this mailing list
properly.

I created a request for help a few days ago in the Linux Mint Hardware
forum but have not had any luck with responses.

I have this very nice, albeit old, scanner that I cannot get to work --
though I feel like I am very close to having it work.  Alas, I am on the
brink of giving up on it.  I also have this not-as-good Plustek scanner
that I've started messing with and it was from searching for help with it
that I found your mailing list.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there who might be able to help me, here is
a link to my Linux Mint forum post:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=264978

Please feel free to respond to me via either email or in the forum.

Thank you.

     Bob

--

https://www.google.com/+BobLouden

“Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your
thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once
you get there, you can move mountains.” Steve Jobs [BusinessWeek, May 25,
1998 <http://www.businessweek.com/archives/1998/b3579156.arc.htm>]