[sane-devel] XSANE fails to detect any scanner.

Aveek Basu aveek.basu at lexmark.com
Mon May 7 13:07:42 BST 2018

Hi Olaf \ Suzuki \ Jörn,

Thanks for all your response. Below are our observations with respect to
Ubuntu 16.04(x64), 16.10(x64), 17.10(x86) & 17.10(x64). Also mentioned are
the workarounds which make things working:

What I understand from your earlier notes, there has been some changes in
the way how Debian based distributions arrange their libraries to add
"multiarch"
support. So does this simply mean we need to handle it out from our scan
driver?

Regards,
Aveek

--