[sane-devel] RasPi support for Epson Perfection V500 Photo

Jonathan Kunkee jonathan.kunkee at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:52:59 BST 2018

Hi Olaf,

I appreciate your reply, but I think there is a misunderstanding. One link
I mentioned is for the source (not binary blob) of that plug-in and the
other is an article stating that a partial recompile works on the Raspberry
Pi on an older Debian derivative. (There is a binary blob lib needed for
the signal processing in the manufacturer-provided scanner UI that I don't
plan to use.) My request is not for sane-devel to do any work for me on a
niche application, but rather for debugging suggestions so I can do the
work myself.

Thanks,
Jon