[sane-devel] HP5590: Fixed ADF handling, fixed 48bit color mode, fixed 2400 dpi color layer shift.
bb3138 at live.de
Sun May 27 22:15:03 BST 2018
Dear sane maintainers and users of HP5590,
I would like to provide some fixes and improvements for the scanner HP5590:
# Fixed ADF handling, fixed 48bit color mode, fixed 2400 dpi color layer shift.
* ADF is now working.
* Added end-of-page detection in ADF mode.
* Data buffer added for processing page end in ADF mode.
* Optionally show/hide end-of-page detection pixel.
* _Please note_: Backside scans are rotated because
of different scan direction. Do post processing in frontend tools.
* 48 bit color
* Fixed RGB color reading in 48bit mode.
* Fixed misaligned colors in 2400 dpi mode.
* Correctly align color channels.
* _Please note_: 2400 dpi only possible in color modes, gray mode and
lineart scans are note possible at 2400 dpi.
Please find the merge request here: https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/merge_requests/3
Feedback of testers and owners of HP5590 is welcome!
More information about the sane-devel