[sane-devel] Pixma sane backends

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sun Oct 14 11:00:10 BST 2018

Hi Irene,

Please compare the versions of libsane on both OS.

Is your scanner working via USB on CentOS 7? If so, please read 'man
sane-pixma' howto setup network.

If nothing helps and CentOS 7 has a too old libsane, you must compile
your own binaries from source. Please read INSTALL.linux
(http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html) for details.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf