[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA E510 -- SOLVED

berni.altv at gmx.de berni.altv at gmx.de
Mon Oct 22 22:14:17 BST 2018

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your reply. The Canon PIXMA E510 works with SANE 1.0.24.
I tried colour, gray, lineart with combinations: 75, 150, 300, 600 1200
If more testing is needed, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

For some reason the scanner was not set up on my system (not configured in the
YaST2 scanner dialogue) - probably forgot to save / finish propperly when I set
it up initially.

Thanks again! another happy user.

Bernhard