[sane-devel] Sane & Canon Pixma TS8220

Rod rod.reeves at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 18:34:04 BST 2019

Hello to the group!

I'm new to the group so please excuse me if this has already been sent.
I have the Canon Pixma TS8220 set up to run on my wifi.  I am using
Manjaro linux to connect to the scanner but Sane will not connect and
does not find the scanner.  I have added the address to the
/etc/sane.d/pixma.conf but it timesout at 5000, cannot read mac address,
and cannot read scanner make & model.  I did not see the TS8220 listed
in backends but the TS8000 series was listed but untested.  I am
reporting this per your request if problems are encountered.  Please let
me know if you need further information.  I am using sane version 1.0.27-2.