[sane-devel] USB problems with SANE on MacOS

Umberto Cerrato umbertocerrato at outlook.it
Mon Apr 29 19:15:49 BST 2019

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your explanation!
I’ll try asap and letting you know.

Anyway, there is this repository where a guy is going to port Mattias Ellert TWAIN Sane Interface for Mac OS X to newer macOS versions.
Just give it a look. I think you could help him better than me. :)
https://github.com/genose/macos-sierra-sane-binaries

This is an Issue I opened on GitLab sane-backends repository. Could this be related to your fix? If yes, I’m gonna close it.
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/issues/38

Best,
Umberto