[sane-devel] xsane copyright

littlesincanada littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 08:12:44 BST 2019

Hi,
Would it be prudent to contact Oliver Rauch regarding his stance on
future copyright and how he would like attribution to be documented from
now on in subsequent versions?

Has he effectively assigned the code to the SANE project?
As we make updates, I would like some clarification as to how the
copyright notices (both in code and visually to the user) should be
properly updated.

It is right and proper that Oliver be recognised as the original author
of course, but I think some clarification on the code base's current
status and ownership is in order.

Cheers,
Ralph