[sane-devel] sane-devel Digest, Vol 173, Issue 25

Monosij Dutta-Roy monosij.forums at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 20:27:14 GMT 2019

Hi Yuri -

I wanted to reach back to you and mention I tried out your commands and
they all ran - however sane still does not run as user monosij.

So completed all my scans as root using sudo and then chowned on them -
works fine for me as I am not doing that many scans.

However, will try it out again in a few days.

Thanks again for all your help and will keep you updated.

Monosij