[sane-devel] [janitorial] Upcoming release: 1.0.29

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:57:02 GMT 2019

Hi,

On 2019-12-15 4:08 a.m., Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Our source tarballs are built using a minimal Debian 10 Docker image
> already.  In the compiler warning department[4] things don't look as
> good.

I'm stretched a bit thin on the SANE front and I don't want to
over-commit, but I will try to tackle at least some of the warnings.
> Despite of a somewhat visible lack of progress to the above goals I set
> (for myself?), I suggest targetting 2020-01-20 as the release date for
> 1.0.29.  How does that sound?

I think it is probably doable but it might be a bit tight if we want to
get through all that work for the release, what with the intervening
holiday period.
With exam season pretty much out of the way for our student
contributors, maybe we will see a splurge of activity :D
I know it's been a bit of a busy time for many over the last few weeks.

Cheers,
Ralph