[sane-devel] libsane-dsseries Brother DSmobile scanner backend

Marinel S. Sigue marinel.sigue at asti.dost.gov.ph
Thu Jan 24 08:30:49 GMT 2019

https://gitlab.com/sane-project

So I saw this website for sane and was wondering where is the libsane-dsseries backend for Brother DSmobile scanner? I know it's supported by sane since it can be downloaded from the brother website and I found it at this link: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libsane-dsseries/. I was wondering if I could tinker with its code to change the default max page size which is 14 inches to make it 32.

Can anyone help me with this though? I'm fairly new to programming and all. I'll really appreciate any feedback regarding this.

Thank you.