[sane-devel] SANE Help & Contact

Mcgrath, Michael D Michael.Mcgrath at xerox.com
Thu Jul 18 14:52:55 BST 2019

Good Day,
Bernard provided me your contact information for my request.

I am a Xerox Project Manager who is looking for a contact or method in which to add multiple Xerox Devices into SANE. I would like to apply our product portfolio for major accounts to have the ability to scan to our devices via Linux. Xerox does not support Linux scanning directly. Can someone provide me contact details and the process in which to engage the SANE Team?

Thanks,

Michael D. McGrath
Customization Project Manager
Xerox Custom Innovation Services
GTDG/GDG - Engineering Services and Customization
Xerox Corporation
800 Phillips Road Webster, NY
Building 111-2441
p: 585.427-3502 (8*707-3502)