[sane-devel] Code freeze and release preparations for 1.0.28 (was Re: [ITR] Intent To Release: sane-backends-1.0.28)

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 17:57:29 BST 2019

Hi Olaf,I have completed the en_GB backend translations and will create a branch containing the changed file.

I have a question, however: at the bottom of the en_GB.po file, there are a number of commented out fuzzy-marked messages. I notice that they also appear in some of the other .po files. Unlike the other fuzzy messages, which I have dealt with, these are commented out entirely

What do this signify?
Cheers,Ralph