[sane-devel] Build git master

Jeroen Van den Keybus jeroen.vandenkeybus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 18:06:17 BST 2019

Hi Povilas,

g++ is installed alright, also version 9.1.1. Autoconf is at version
2.69-16.6.
>From the ./configure output, it seems that configure actually detects that
C++11 is supported:

checking whether g++ supports C++11 features with -std=c++11... yes
*** genesys backend requires C++11 support - disabling

I have little experience with autoconf / configure, so I'm a bit lost here.

J.