[sane-devel] Canon Lide 220 - DPI > 1200

Jeroen Van den Keybus jeroen.vandenkeybus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:52:29 BST 2019

I tested here with the OpenSUSE default (version 1.0.27 and with
MALLOC_PERTURB_ unset). Same behaviour, though I think the driver is stuck
during init. If I hit ctrl-C to terminate, it actually lights the sensor
and starts to scan, very slowly. Of course, nothing is read anymore.

I'm now building the latest version (configure no longer gets stuck) and
will test again.

J.