[sane-devel] support status

marcodv at seznam.cz marcodv at seznam.cz
Sun Mar 3 17:58:58 GMT 2019

Epson scanners Perfection V700, V750, V800, V850 are listed with 'Good'
support status, which according to the legend means: "good means the device
is usable for day-to-day work. Some rather exotic features may be missing.".

Is there a more detailed explanation what those missing exotic features in
those scanners are? http://www.sane-project.org/man/sane-epson2.5.html does
not look like it provides more information.

Also, I have a temporary access to V600 and sane crashes with 16bpc mode. Is
there something I could do to make it work?

Thanks