[sane-devel] Canon Pixma TS6260 / Ubuntu 18.04

John Tait john.tait at zoho.com
Thu Nov 7 21:12:30 GMT 2019

Thank you Rolf, I think I did see that but it didn't register with me at the time.  This is a new printer replacing one that had a wired connection and I haven't made the mental jump that I am now using a wifi connection. JohnSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rolf Bensch <rolf at bensch-online.de> Date: 8/11/19  09:45  (GMT+12:00) To: John <john.tait at zoho.com> Cc: sane-devel at alioth-lists.debian.net Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Canon Pixma TS6260 / Ubuntu 18.04
    Hi John,
    As you can see here
      (http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA),
      we don't support WiFi yet. Maybe Canon's new WiFi protocol will be
      implemented later.
    If you need WiFi, you should stay at the scangearmp2 project. You
      can use SANE with USB.

    Hope this helps.
    Cheers,
      Rolf