[sane-devel] Canon Lide 220 not working over 1200dpi

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:59:13 BST 2019

I have this scanner.  I'm a bit of a mixed bag here.  Most of my work
has hovered around 600dpi.  Photos may need more, but that's a rare
occurrence.  It's been ether sketches or artwork.

And yes, I'm scanning in color.  There's a good argument against
telling the scanner to scan in greyscale or black-and-white from a
project to restore Dave Sim's "Cerebus":

http://momentofcerebus.blogspot.com/2017/01/paper-to-pixel-to-paper-again-index.html

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws