[sane-devel] Sane Test for Canon G3110 Series Scanner (Compatible with G3010 series)

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Apr 15 21:13:16 BST 2020

Hi Nubio,

For your scanner you need at least SANE version 1.0.28.

Please check the version installed on your machine.

If Gentoo Linux doesn't support the SANE version above or recent version
1.0.29, you need to install SANE from source, as described in
INSTALL.linux (http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf