[sane-devel] Paul Newall / Andy Bennett - Kodak ESP 5 AiO

Don Sutter drs at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 10 22:41:47 GMT 2020

Dear Paul / Andy

I'm afraid my Kodak ESP 5 AiO has decided* to start eating power supplies.

I found it dead yesterday. The power supply showed 0v, so I dug my spare
power supply out and tried firing the printer up. The printer started to
power up and then went dead. Voltage on the "new" power supply is now
also at 0v.

I'm going to package this printer up in it's original yellow box and put
it on the curb ... Anyone willing to step up and pay postage can have it
for free.

Don

* (after sixteen faithful years)