[sane-devel] Getting a Canon LiDE 120 scanner going ?

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:12:00 GMT 2020

For a bit of a simplicity sake, try this from the command line:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rolfbensch/sane-release
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xsane

If you have Gimp installed, this will also add the XSane option in the
File >> Create menu.  Select the "Device Dialog box" option first, and
the XSane interface will come right up.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws