[sane-devel] Canon Canoscan LiDE 400 support in Slackware

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:51:02 GMT 2020

And I thought Debian was bad.  Woof.

You fall into the same category I do with my LiDE 220.  It somehow
just doesn't like USB 3.x ports. I think we were working on the issue
still.  Olaf can remind me (as it's early and coffee is just being had
here).

As a work-around, I ended up putting this in my PC:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RL8V7E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws