[sane-devel] [janitorial] Feature freeze for 1.0.29 and call for translation updates

Ralph Little skelband at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:30:10 GMT 2020

Hi,
I will take the British English.
I will see if my daughter (a fluent French speaker) will have a look at the
French. No promises: she is a busy working student. However she does owe me
in the favour department :)

I have a Japanese/Chinese speaking dev colleague at work. I will approach
them as well.

I also work with a Mexican chap. I wonder if he would be able to help with
the Spanish.

They are all tech-savvy people.

Cheers
Ralph