[sane-devel] Canon iSENSYS MF8030Cn support

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Tue Jul 14 21:38:11 BST 2020

Hi Jens,

> I have a Canon MF8030Cn network laser multifunctional that I used under
> Win10 to scan. I have gotten it to work as a printer under Linux, but
> SANE does not find the scanner part of the device. If I add the
> scanner's details to pixma.conf manually I get the following message:

your device may support WSD scan. At this case it will work with the
sane-airscan driver:

https://github.com/alexpevzner/sane-airscan - project page
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pzz/ - binary packages
for many distros

Please let me know if it really works, I'll update a list of supported
devices to help other users with the similar printer model.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)