[sane-devel] Ricoh SP204SN AIO network scanner

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Mon Mar 2 12:28:25 GMT 2020

Hi,

On 3/2/20 1:15 AM, Thierry HUCAHRD wrote:
> It may be compatible with the ricoh2 backend.
> It is not referenced as being supported by eSCL/Airscan.
> The documentation says it is Microsoft compatible. There is a
> possibility that it is WSD compatible.

Specs says that it implements TWAIN and WIA. Though Microsoft docs
somewhere mention WSD as a new generation of WIA, so there is a some
chance that WSD is supported by device.

If device supports WSD, my discovery tool will must likely find it:

     https://github.com/alexpevzner/airscan-discover

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)