[sane-devel] Where do I download the software for a Canon Pixma TR4520?

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Thu Mar 19 18:55:31 GMT 2020

Hi Rolf.

> SANE still supports eSCL since release 1.0.29. Please have a look at the
> escl backend.

I actually did. This backend doesn't work with my scanner (Kyocera
ECOSYS M2040dn). After the first scanned page, device remains in a
"busy" state for about a minute. It also doesn't support ADF and doesn't
allow scanning to be canceled before completion.

Please note, I've put a fair amount of effort to get my backend
(sane-airscan) integrated with the SANE project. Unfortunately, I've
received literally zero official response.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)