[sane-devel] Building backends on FreeBSD?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sat May 2 18:26:10 BST 2020

Hello,o now, it compiles. Sorry about the noise.

> If those FreeBSD patches are generally applicable, I'd like to apply
> them to sane-backends proper.  That way, the problem will be fixed for
> everyone :-)

I'm not sure I'm the best person to judge the general applicability, as it were.
But I can submit issues :-)

> Could you submit an issue at
>
>   https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/new
>
> Stuff on the mailing list tends to drop off the radar :-/

Sure no problem. It put each up as a separate issue, hope that doesn't
make things harder for people who actually work on this.
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/286
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/287
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/288
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/289
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/290
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues/291

Also, if some of this already are in sane, my apologies for not
checking that thoroughly enough.
Anyway, hope at least some of this helps.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen