[sane-devel] PIXMA TS8300 Series not working

Thierry HUCHARD thierry at ordissimo.com
Sun Oct 4 22:51:44 BST 2020

Le 2020-10-04 18:31, Yoann Le Montagner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've a brand new PIxma TS8350 scanner, that is -- unfortunately -- not
> recognized by SANE. I've seen on the device list page that testers are
> needed for this device, so I would be happy to test what need to be
> tested in order to have this thing work properly.
>
> Please find attached the output of command 'sudo sane-find-scanner -v
> -v'.

The usb support has been added, for your template in version 1.0.30 of
sane-backends.
Full wifi support in version 1.0.31 of sane-backends.
If your OS is ubuntu I invite you to update as follows:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sane-project/sane-git
sudo apt update
sudo apt install libsane libsane-common sane-utils