[sane-devel] Problem with new Canon iSensys MF746Cx

Andrea Croci andrea.croci at gmx.de
Tue Sep 15 17:11:15 BST 2020

Hi Alexander,

I'm really immensely grateful for your wonderful job and what you are
doing for the Linux community. I wouldn't mind being of help. I have
built programs from source before and with your instructions I can do it
again. I can also trace programs, if you tell me exactly what you want
me to trace (the scanimage -L? A specific call to the backend? The saned
process?). My problem is in the moment the time. If you accept that I
contribute like once or twice a week, then consider me onĀ  board.