[sane-devel] Is any developer interested in getting a canon dr-2020u scanner?

colibri colibri at mailbox.org
Tue Sep 29 17:45:07 BST 2020

Hi all,

I got this scanner quite cheap because the hinge is broken.
I could test it with windows, so besides the hinge it seems to work.

Since I am not using windows on my own PC, I am not scanning that much
and well that thing is huge, I thought that maybe someone who would want
to work on the driver/back-end is interested in this device?

I am from Germany/Munich so I am preferably looking for some one from
Germany (would send it for free) or maybe otherwise from Europe (depends
on shipping costs/probably also for free).

Is anyone interested?

(Please note: that's my first time using a mailing list ... I need to
figure out how this works, so please bear with me :)