[sane-devel] Canon LiDE400

Lee Dunbar mmmmna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:10:56 BST 2020

SANE website proclaims this model is supported by Pixma back end, isn't
supported by Pixma alone, I get the scanner to work using Rolf Bensch ppa.

When scanning any document, the captured area is not the complete platen
area. Might be foo in the hardware, not certain.

>From left to right, at the target corner, I lose about 1.5 to 2 mm from
target side, havent explored opposite side limits.

>From top to bottom, I lose about 1.5 to 2 mm from target top edge, I lose
maybe 5 mm from bottom of platen (the end which is opposite top).

Would love to try any config file edits, if any, to assist, name the file
and path, and suggest lines to be edited.