[sane-devel] sane-airscan 0.99.25 release notes
pzz at apevzner.com
Tue Apr 13 06:55:07 BST 2021
I've just released the 0.99.25 of sane-airscan
1. For people, who works in office environments with A LOT of compatible
devices around, while interested only in few of them, added blacklisting
of discovered devices:
model = "Xerox*" ; blacklist by model name
name = "HP*" ; blacklist by network name
ip = 192.168.0.1 ; blacklist by address
ip = 192.168.0.0/24 ; blacklist the whole subnet
Blacklisting by model/name supports glob-style wildcards. Blacklisting
only affects automatic device discovery. Manually added devices not
2. "make check" now runs automated tests (honestly, there are not too
much of them) -- requested by Ubuntu people
3. Fixed a couple of rarely happens assertion checks.
4. Fixed valgrind warnings in test (missed shutdown/resource release in
test programs). Though it doesn't affect end users directly, it
simplifies testing of driver code, resulting better quality.
5. Fixed a number of warnings from Coveryty static analyzer.
Binaries are available in usual place:
Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)
More information about the sane-devel