[sane-devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Confrmation about license and distribution

Nakamura Iwao Nakamura.Iwao at exc.epson.co.jp
Wed Apr 28 10:14:54 BST 2021

Dear Wolfram-san and all,

During our internal review about "split into epson2 and epsonds", we found the issues of "epson2".
So, we will fix the issues of "epson2", split the patch into epson2/epsonds and release again for your review.
We are very sorry, however, please pending your review for "epson2" and wait for the next release.
(About review for "epsonds", it is still helpful for us.)

Best regards,
I.Nakamura